Wednesday, May 6, 2009

30one..

I *love* 30one! You may have noticed that I feature her goods here on a fairly regular basis.. I can't help it! :) I follow her shop in google reader and try to stay up to date on what she is carrying because her shop empties quickly!

I recently ordered a mother's day gift from her.. and it arrived yesterday!!!






This is an altered, vintage book dedicated to mom. It is filled with verses, quotes, and short stories all about mommas! I was going to give this as a gift.. but I think I shall keep it because I am *so* in love with it! :) I can't wait to sit down and read it.




This card is for my mom - love the pink! The two cards I bought are made from felt! How cool is that?





This card is for my MIL, I hope she likes it! I love the colors and the beautiful buttons.

So, if you like what you see - go check out 30one :) She is going to offer a 15% discount to paper*cakes readers until Friday the 8th, and since her shop is kind of bare right now, she will also offer 10% off any custom orders. Convo her to get a revised listing, and make sure to mention paper*cakes!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, those cards are adorable! I make cards from felt sometimes, but I'm too lazy to make them that nice! :) Your mom and mother-in-law will love them for sure!!

Nerissa Alford said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful store with us! Your mom & mom in law are going to love those cards.
Nerissa

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

Cute cards! What a great find. Thanks for sharing!

telephone snow said...

Absolutely gorgeous!