Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's a YART Sale!

The second annual Etsy Yart sale is here! From June 10th - 14th many sellers are participating in this sale and offering deals - search YART and see what you can find! I have found a few to share:


Chocolate Mint Dream - Goats milk soap - Yart Sale
Yart Sale - Vintage Rhinestone and button bobby pins
YART SALE - BEACHFRONT COTTAGE two framed hand embroideries
Blossom Brooch - Pink and Gray - YART SALE
YART SALE - pink on pink raspberry - set of 8
Yart Sale - Peach Mum dangle Earrings
YART SALE - FREE SHIPPING -Sweet Shoulders Dress -
the KRISTI pleated purse - YART SALE
YART Sale - Pink Grapefruit Whipped Body Frosting (Vegan Friendly)

14 comments:

Blue Green Arts said...

Love the YART SALE! Thanks for sharing some of the great finds!

I've got some yart sale specials as well!

http://katieblue.etsy.com

Spool Design said...

I would like to eat that soap. Very much.

Princess DoodleBeans said...

Oh my!! I'm loving that yellow dress. Delish finds.

I'm also participating in the Yart Sale!!

www.princessdoodlebeans.etsy.com

Jodi Ohl said...

Very nice selection...your blog is so pretty, lots of fun to visit!

ittybittybirdy said...

I really like the raspberry note cards and those needle points... is that what you call them?

Alison said...

Ooohh lots of pretties.
x

peony paperie said...

I need to do a big Yart Sale search myself! Lots of great bargains to be found! Thanks for including my raspberry cards.
Michelle

Lindsey Lu said...

Thanks for including my blossom brooch! That went on sale today! I would love to send it to a loving home!

Beautiful selection! I love the embroidered pieces and the stationary!

Wildplum said...

Oh wow! I am honored that you featured some of my items on your gorgeous blog!! Also - I'm amazed that the chocolate mint dream is actually soap!

HareAndDrum said...

What a lovely feature, thank you for including my embroideries! Yart sale rocks!

Rita said...

Great finds! I love the Yart Sale!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! The first one just looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

I just realized the first one was soap and not food. Haha...it still looks delicious!

Wear Your Wild said...

We had a blast with last year's Yart Sale. And it was a great shopping experience. Great finds!