Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Flickr Friday!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I have been so busy filling orders and prepping for the flea market that I have been unable to devote much time to the net! But don't worry, next week everything will be back to normal. Hope you like this week's mosaic! xo





1. Zipper snap handle wet bag in Candy Dumb Dot, 2. refreshed, 3. NEW , 4. retro frames card, 5. Soft Sterling, 6. The Carrie Necklace in Robins Egg , 7. SunFlower Ring, 8. Ivory Rose Hairpin Set, 9. The Audrey Necklace

8 comments:

Christina said...

I am so happy I started using Flickr and get to see my earrings displayed on your cute blog! (#2 is mine)

Meghann said...

More great selections - so pretty!

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Ooh, everything is so cute. If had to choose a favorite, which is so hard, because they are all so wonderful, would be #7,the SunFlower Ring, but than again, I also love the pink polka bag and the...

I just found your blog and love it and will happily follow you! So Pinkalicious!

Debra
Shabby Cottage Shops

Hena Tayeb said...

very elegant finds. love the pearls and the hair pins.

Salon de Sucre said...

Hey Just found your blog and its so fresh and fun! love it!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What cute finds--I love each one!! AND what a sweet blog you have, I'm gonna have to do some back reading.....
Smiles, Karen

Delaney Gates said...

Oh. My. Lord.
The Audrey Necklace is SO gorgeous!! Love it!

Yeah Hello said...

Thanks for including my hairpins :)