Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby Talk

The New Year started out just a bit on the bitter sweet side for me
As one whole year has come and gone
and no baby
and to add to the emotions
this was my first time seeing my little sister
who is in her 2nd trimester
It is hard sometimes to put that reassuring smile on
and be the big sister and the friend
that I need to be - an want to be
it's hard to have faith that when the time is right
my blessing will come along

So here is to dreaming of blessings
for both Chelsea's of Paper*Cakes Finds
as our own miss Chelsea Ling is expecting her 2nd
~ I'm crossing my fingers for girls for the both of us ~
Although lol I would be just as happy with a boy :)




11 comments:

Kimminita said...

So strong of you to write your feelings on the web like that. I feel the exact same some times.

I just started reading the book Spirit babies by Walter Makichen and I like it so far. Do you know it?

http://waltermakichen.com/

Nancy said...

I know how you feel sweetie, it's pretty hard when it seems like everyone around me is pregnant, why not us? Lovely finds though :)

sassypackrat said...

Such a sweet post. I wish both Chelsea's get what they want this year! ;0)

Kristen said...

That probably has to be the hardest feeling. I am sorry to hear you are aching and I am hoping it isn't for too long. Good luck and keep your faith!

ittybittybirdy said...

oh you are all so kind! THANKS!

Stephanie said...

My heart goes out to you. Try to keep the faith. God is good.

Kerry_Kid Giddy said...

I'll sent some prayers your way on angels wings! -kerry

Anonymous said...

I have heard and learned, to all things there is a season....know that you will be blessed in the most unusual way and most unusual time and in the most beautiful way.

Penrose Designs said...

My heart goes out to you! May the Lord bless you in ways you never expected!

Pretty Paris said...

We waited years for our babies to come and finally with the help of doctors we had healthy twins who are now 4 years old. Reading this reminded me of all those feelings. So hard. Just know that if it doesn't happen naturally...Dr's can do just about anything now. Never give up the dream. It will happen. Best to you...

amy said...

bless your heart....and you have such a lovely spirit about you through that....