Monday, January 25, 2010

Wanted: Gift Guide Curators!



Image by Isewcute on flickr.

Paper*Cakes Finds is looking for a few guest curators for the new Gift Guides. I'm sure you've noticed that the gift guides here are sorely out of date, and some never got finished! When my internet went down this project was still in the works... so unfortunately it ended up not going very far...

Anyways, I thought it might be fun to have a few guests on board to create some gift guides! Guest curators will have their guide up for one month and will get their shop or blog linked directly on the page. The guides must be maintained - that means each week going through and removing sold items and replacing them with new items. Please only apply if you are willing to do this! :)

I've decided to have anyone interested "audition" by doing up an etsy treasury poster sketch and submitting it to be via email (screen capture it and send that way pls!). My email is spikernub@hotmail.com - please put "Gift Guide" in the subject line! Curators will be picked next Monday!


2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm going to "audition" for sure! :P

Chrisy Bates said...

I will be submitting also! Thanks!