Monday, May 10, 2010

Cupcakes!



NEW block print mini cupcake accent pillow
BIG CUPCAKE - Strawberry Top - Full Size Cupcake Soap
Cupcake On A Flower Ring
CUPCAKES MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER WOMENS T-SHIRT/TEE S.M.XL
life taste better in sprinkles
The PINK CUPCAKE with cherries PEASANT style TUTU PARTY DRESS with tulle skirt for baby toddler or little girl.... fun birthday party dress Easter portrait or special occasion from Lover Dovers Clothing
Cupcake Undies Blue S, M,L,XL
<br />RECYCLED Lunch Bag - Cupcake on Polka Dots



This post brought to you by the following items from the paper*cakes shop!

10 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Yum-O! Cupcakes! Love them all!

Marina Capano said...

gr8!

I wanna a cupcake pillow and this t-shirt!!!

xoxo

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

OMG! I love them all!!!

Noemi said...

Oh how incredibly cute!! Now I want a cupcake and it's only 7:27am! :)

Erin said...

SUPER CUTE AND YUMMY COLLECTION!! Thanks for including my tutu dress!!

Margarita Bloom said...

I sooooo heart cupcakes! :) Double Chocolate Mocha, raspberry swirled, and pure never plain delicious vanilla....CUPCAKES!!! lol... I'm a getting hungry now. :P

nicola said...

oh lovely... i love cupcakes!! i have cupcakes on my blog too!! :) mmm xx

The Bloomwoods said...

yummy now I just have this huge crave for cupcakes : )
Anyway me and my friend just started a blog called thebloomwoods.blogspot.com I have bin visiting you for a about a year now and I´d love it if you could check my blog out : )

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, your blog is absolutely Gorgeous! I just LOVE the colors that you use, so pretty! Thank you so much for including my cupcake ring :)

~Penelope
Penelope's Porch

zime said...

ñam ñam :D