Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet my newest sponsor, Embellish*Ology!




1. How long have you been crafty?
I have been crafty pretty much as long as I’ve been alive. My mom tells me when I was a wee little one, she would give me a piece of paper and a pencil to keep me busy & out of trouble.



2. Do you have a studio or dedicated art space in your home? Tell us about it
I do! It’s a space that I use to share with our home office but a few years ago we added on a mud room & moved the home office there allowing me to have the room all to myself! I spent a year collecting decorating ideas and organizational ideas. I was so excited to be able to fix it up just how I wanted.



3. What is your favorite movie and why?
My all time favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally. It’s a classic, what’s not to love? :P



4. Tell us about one of your future goals
One of my current goals is to grow {embellish*ology}. I’m really loving the graphic design aspect of it and have lots of ideas swirling around in my head for future products.



5. What is your favorite crafty thing to do?
Scrapbooking of course!

Please visit the Embellish*Ology Shop by clicking any of the photos posted in this interview :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful workspace; I wish mine was like this!

sassypackrat said...

Yay for new sponsors and cheers for such a nice one!

Diana Fisher said...

I love embellish*ology! So glad to see these goodies here!!! :)

PoetessWug said...

Cute shop!

Ola Silvera said...

How generous to give us a peek of your studio! I wish I could do the same, but mine is not nearly as orderly and serene as yours is. Good luck with with seeing your future plans for your business come to life, E*O.