Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Interview with Zepur of Zionshore



1. What inspires you to come up with new designs?

Pretty much everything around me is an inspiration. What really gets me dizzy dreaming of new designs are sparkling gemstones and shimmering metals. I am absolutely intoxicated with delight when buying supplies.



2. How long have you been creating?

Since I was a child, I've always had one creative project or another going on and keeping me up at night.



3. Where do you do your work? Do you have a dedicated area of your home, or?

I do have a home studio with full of tools, supplies, packaging material etc.
But I don't like being staying there by myself alone for too long. So I bring out everything I need for whatever I'm making that day and set up wherever everyone else in the family is hanging out.



4. Tell us about a goal you have for your business

Create new designs. Offer pretty jewelry at affordable prices that make women feel beautiful. That makes me happy.



5. What is your favorite album?

I love reggae! If had to pick just one album it would have to be Bob Marley's Legend.



6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I try not to go there. I'm grateful for each day as it comes!



7. What is your favorite thing to do on a weekend?

Well it is just a dream mind you but I would love to watch a movie from beginning to end without interruption. I know all the mommies know what I'm talking about.



8. Tell us about a new skill you'd like to learn

Definitely metalsmithing.

Zepur was kind enough to send me one of her pretty necklaces to try on and I received it yesterday and immediately put it on! The chain is gorgeous and delicate, but strong. The circlets are so shiny! Even my husband noticed - he asked me if I had a secret boyfriend he didn't know about.. go Zepur!


Here's a crummy webcam pic of me wearing it :)


1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

wow what a beautiful shop~!!! love all the pieces!!