Saturday, January 1, 2011

Disclosure

All opinions on this blog are my own and honest. I am not paid or sponsored to write biased reviews. Sponsored or compensated posts are always identified as such.

If you would like to submit review items, I will provide you with honest opinions and lots of photos! I will share my review with as many people as I can :)

I am PR friendly, and will only review items/work with companies that I think fit in with my blog readers; specific examples:

- handmade anything
- clothing/accessories
- items from indie boutiques
- makeup or bath and body
- craft supplies

If you would like to get in contact with me, please email spikernub@hotmail.com!

Wait list can be up to 8 weeks for publishing.

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi : )
Buying on the web or in-store? which often do you prefer? truly wondering lol.. i prefer in-store since i don't really like waiting for it to arrive!
Thanks
Emma