Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little House on the Prairie

In February, my family is taking a trip back to my homeland - Alberta. Here are some prairie inspired finds in honor of that :)

Ragtime Wallet(spirit)
Milkmaid Rag Doll Farm Frock Dress Hand Dyed in Coffee Romantic Prairie Teen, Junior and Misses, Womens Fashion Tattered Eco Grunge Doily Top
Giant Beer Crate
Bison
UP AT PRAIRIE POINT Feedsack Quilt by Country Laundry
Lovely Lady
GOLDEN PRAIRIE - 8x10 original fine art photograph
Rooster Dish Towel - Apron
The

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that quilt and that necklace...loooooove!

Jamie :)
p.s. have a fun trip!

jess (jamesjake) said...

Wowza! I love these finds. Thank you!

Leanne of Folk said...

oooh prairie style is my fav!!! i especially love the dress and wallet! and i also like that photo of the oil rigs (reminds me of an old friend...)

thank you for posting these great finds!

xoxo
leanne

a said...

things to bring back for me:
Crave cupcakes
Atom bomb hot dog from Tubby Dog
Steamwhistle beer.

I will settle for the latter, I guess ;)

Kelly said...

Chelsea,
thanks so much for having my Ragtime Wallet("Spirit")part of
your prairie lineup...way cool!
kelly(simplyworn.etsy)

Chelsea Van Tol said...

hee, i wish i had shopping monies for the great plains.

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

I always love your Etsy finds! The quilt is just beautiful!

Gnome-N-Birdy said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Those pictures are very familiar to me, living in the prairies of Canada. Saskatchewan the close neighbor of Alberta, actually. Looks like home and drives out in the country!