Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back... with craft room inspiration!

My computer decided that it hates me, and so I wasn't able to post anything for a couple of days, but now I am BACK! :) I am sharing some craft studio inspiration from my flickr faves today. Enjoy! Xoxo


Studio Spruce by Rachel Denbow
Studio Nap Spot by Annamariahorner
My Studio by Ittybittybirdy
Aqua Shelf with vintage jars by freshvintagestyle
craft room transformation by crafty intentions
New colors by annamariahorner
New Shelf by Thistletown



ALSO: Paper*Cakes Finds is now accepting 125x125 banner advertisements from sites that fall within our style. It will be $5/week. If you are interested in advertising, please email spikernub@hotmail.com.

6 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

I love all those vignettes! So inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I love those photos! I wish my studio was so tidy. I love looking at other people's workspaces. Nice blog by the way!
handylittleme x

Chelsea Ann said...

oh my that was a surprise :) well I really am being bad for checking blogs when I should be packing! Wish my studio was clean now! It looks like a bomb went off.. and my creativity is probably suffering because of it! Oh I will be wanting a banner I think... I will let you know next week!

Trendy Bindi's Boutique LLC said...

I have craft room envy in a very bad way! What clever ideas for storage. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures!

Taylor said...

So fun and colorful! I love the robin's egg wall paint. Maybe I should do that for the bedroom. I'm having a hard time deciding!

susan said so said...

My craft room is all packed away and in storage while our house is on the market. I miss it so much! These photos made me smile. Thanks!

xox,
Susan

confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com